Sunday 19 February 2012

I DON'T CARE


I DON’T CARE

Born with wood not silver
A chick must keep with Joneses
Coming and coming
Bills surface from angles
Until I jumped into the street

This district hustle is stinking
Dudes coming and never ceasing
I don’t care if drunk or smelling
Papers are all that matter
Am a traveler in a lone road
Opening gate ain’t big deal
Straight, bent or curved
Am left with no choice

This raid makes me sick
Manager’s bill is another trouble
This another letter from village
Like I run business in Lagos
My pride draining gradually
In exchange of devalued naira

My patrons are jokes
Some quick other prolonged
Long hours of pushing and thrusting
Changing positions liking climbing animal

Hail Mary the mother of Jesus
Rescue me from this shackle
I warned him but he didn’t  listen
Foolishly buried the rubbish inside
Fell and never came around
Am in gaol without charges

The pot lacks locus
To call the kettle black
The guilty condemning the guilty
No woman is holy  



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 19 February 2012 at 08:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Govt neglect of her responsibilities τ̅☺ the rule A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ soceital A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ family pressures τ̅☺ G̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̥†̥̥ τ̅☺ an acceptable levei h̶̲̥̅̊​A̶̲̥̅̊v̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ turned ¶εθрĻƩ τ̅☺ vagabond in search of ђã†̥ Ǐș not lost but hijacked by the few. Wale,Bravo

<  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

//-->